Postby patriotbob » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 pm

The registration is now live.... More to follow
patriotbob
Barney

Re: GSS#2 - Cobb County Open - April 12 & 13

Postby patriotbob » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Register at:

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournament ... _Open_2014

There will only be 45 spots for the Amateur divisions, leaving 27 possible spots for the Pros. If the Am division sells out, and the Pro division does not, I will fill the remaining available positions with who ever is wait-listed at 9PM on Monday, March 03, 2014. The same goes for the Pro division. If the Pro division sells out, and the Am division does not, I will fill the remaining available positions with who ever wait-listed at 9PM on Monday, March 03, 2014. No exceptions.

Division Layouts:

Open & Master & Grandmaster:
Saturday AM - Gold to Gold.
Saturday PM - Gold to Silver
Sunday - Gold to Gold

Open Women, Advanced Women, Advanced, Advanced Master, Advanced Grandmaster, Advanced Senior Grandmaster & Intermediate:

Saturday AM - Silver to Gold
Saturday PM - Gold to Gold
Sunday - Gold to Silver

Remaining divisions:
Silver to Silver all three rounds.

This event will be three rounds of singles competition at Oregon Park. There are a lot of divisions available for this event. However, in order for a division to run, there has to be at least three people in that division.

• ACE Pool – There will be a $2 ACE pool. The funds donated to the ACE pool will be held for ACEs made during the three rounds. If someone hits an ACE during the tournament, they will collect the funds donated to the ACE Pool. If two or more people hit an ACE during the tournament, those same people will split the funds donated to the ACE pool. If nobody hit an ACE during the tournament, then there will be a throw off for, for the ACE fund, at the end of the third round.

• 5 CTPs for $5.00 – Sunday Only - There will be 5 CTPs (Closest to Pin, not pad) per division. These CTPs will be in place for only Sunday. There will be free CTPs for each card on Saturday afternoon. Details about the free CTPs will be in the program guide available on the first day of the tournament.
patriotbob
Barney

Postby craigd » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 am

Thanks to Andrew Lofstrand for this years artwork!

Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
craigd
Pro Plastic

Postby craigd » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Sponsorships available for the 2014 Cobb County Open...

Individual Hole Sponsorship: $50.00 per hole. This includes two tee signs (one for silver pad and one for gold pad), an event stamped Prodigy disc, a listing in the program, a listing on the GSS website, and finally a nice warm fuzzy feeling!

Tournament Gold Sponsorship: $100.00 donation.This includes an event stamped disc, 1 full color sign at tourney central, an opportunity to slide advertisements/literature into the player's packs, and a full page ad in the players program. Also you'll get mentions, along with logos, links, and a special thanks on several active disc golf Facebook pages. Plus you'll get your links and logos on the Georgia Super Series website under the event page. Lastly, you'll get specific mentions at the players meeting.

We are also actively looking for a title sponsor for the event: $500 donation. This includes the title, "The Cobb County Open - Presented By ...". You'll be on the cover of the player's program and you'll get an opportunity to briefly speak/present at the player's meeting. In addition you'll be able to hang banners/advertisements, set up tents, hand out merchandise, etc. around tourney central. Plus you'll get all the gold level sponsor items. That's an event stamped disc, full color signs at tourney central, an opportunity to slide advertisements/literature into the player's packs. Also you'll get mentions, along with logos, links, and a special thanks on several active very active disc golf Facebook pages. Plus you'll get your links and logos on the Georgia Super Series website under the event page.

Title Sponsor:
TBD

Gold Sponsors:
1) DeckSource - http://www.decksource.com
2) Uncorked Marietta www.uncorkedmarietta.net
3) Bill Thornton

Hole Sponsors:
1) Disc Caddie Golf
2) Derek Hollis
3) Grease – Primo Plastic
4) Mike Eldridge
5) Merritt and Darren Schatz
6) Southeast Scientific
7) Uncorked – Marietta http://www.uncorkedmarietta.net
8 ) Craig Dickerson
9) Bill Thornton
10) Andrew Lofstrand -Thanks for this year’s logo!
11) Kings Liquor http://www.kingsliquorga.com
12) DeckSource http://www.decksource.com
13) Bob Williams
14) Red Brick Brewing Co
15) Chris Monte
16) Provino's Kennesaw
17) Brock Woodall - The Birdie Bag
18) Johnny’s Pizza

If you'd like to sponsor please respond here or contact Bob Williams by phone/text @ 678-613-7450, or email patriotbob@gmail.com. That is also the PayPal address. Thanks!
Last edited by craigd on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
craigd
Pro Plastic

Postby craigd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 am

Still looking for sponsors. Please let us know if you can help!
Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
craigd
Pro Plastic

Postby D-BO Thumbs » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 am

I will sponsor a whole if i can get into the Tournament. my PDGA# is 60038 so add me to the waitlist. If i make it in I'll def. sponsor a hole. Let me know, my email is dbonet25@gmail.com
D-BO Thumbs
Barney

Postby craigd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks Daniel. Added you to the wait list you are 6th in line.
Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
craigd
Pro Plastic

Postby craigd » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Johnny's Pizza right up the street sponsored a hole and will be giving players a 20% coupon good for your entire order, including beer. Please try to swing by for lunch or an after tourney dinner!
Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
craigd
Pro Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments