Lance Todd Memorial March 1st @ Central Park

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Lance Todd Memorial March 1st @ Central Park

Postby Corndawg13 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 am

The FCDGO is hosting this event to benefit the Todd family. More details will trickle in and we are already reaching out to those who expresses interest in assisting this event. Please contact Bobby Corn via Facebook or cell if you are interested. Thank you!

Bobby Corn
678-697-6532
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

Forsyth County Disc Golf Organization President
http://www.facebook.com/FCDGO
COME TO CP DUBS SUNDAYS AT 2!!!

If I don't respond to a post in due time, please message me on Facebook or call/text me, thanks!
Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Re: Lance Todd Memorial March 1st @ Central Park

Postby Corndawg13 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 pm

The format will be one round of 18 holes with two divisions (pro, am), there will be an optional mini ace race after the first round.

First round tee off is at 9 AM, please arrive for check in by 8:30 AM.

This event is to benefit the Todd family, there will be no cash payouts, there will be prizes.

Donations can be made as a Friend and Family donation through PayPal to bcorn13@hotmail.com and we are accepting discs or items to have silent auctions and prizes to give to winners etc.

Come play a fun course for a great cause and help out the Todd family!
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

If I don't respond to a post in due time, please message me on Facebook or call/text me, thanks!
Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Corndawg13 wrote:The format will be one round of 18 holes with two divisions (pro, am), there will be an optional mini ace race after the first round.

First round tee off is at 9 AM, please arrive for check in by 8:30 AM.

This event is to benefit the Todd family, there will be no cash payouts, there will be prizes.

Donations can be made as a Friend and Family donation through PayPal to bcorn13@hotmail.com and we are accepting discs or items to have silent auctions and prizes to give to winners etc.

Come play a fun course for a great cause and help out the Todd family!

For those of us who will never use paypal and others who might be wondering - is there a "minimum donation" or a set amount to play?
In my opinion it will be hard to raise money if there isn't some degree of cost to play involved to go along with silent auction items - especially if you are using some donations to payout prizes...

Let us know please, and I'll support and donate either way as well as bring something to auction off.
Keith
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby Corndawg13 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:20 pm

The minimum entry into the Lance Todd Memorial is a $15 donation (feel free to give more), there is not a limit to field size and we have two divisions; Provanced and Recermeddiate.

Please come in by 830 to sign up, players meeting is at 845 and tee off is at 9am. This is a one round event, followed by an optional Mini Ace Race around the starting/ending holes.

We are still accepting donations of money to bcorn13@hotmail.com via Paypal or discs to be used as prizes and silent auctions.

Come on out, March 1 (this Saturday) !!!
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Postby Corndawg13 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Ooops sorry I didn't see that earlier Keith. No limit on donations. $15 entry.
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments