Sequoyah Park Work Day Saturday 17 Nov

Cherokee County - Canton, GA

Moderators: rjohnston, daustin, ADGO BOD

Sequoyah Park Work Day Saturday 17 Nov

Postby Jay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 am

Gonna be cleaning up holes 13 -18. Any locals that would like to help, come on out and donate some course love starting around 9:30. We will be meeting at hole 15's basket/picnic table. Items you may want to bring are loppers, clippers, weedeater, gloves, water.

After we can play some wolf, or doubles...... PM me if you interested. Where you at Redan Randy?

Thanks for any support!
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Re: Sequoyah Park Work Day Saturday 17 Nov

Postby Jay » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 am

crickets?? Pls don't tell me Ill be doing course maintenance on these holes by my self!
Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Jay wrote:Gonna be cleaning up holes 13 -18. Any locals that would like to help, come on out and donate some course love starting around 9:30. We will be meeting at hole 15's basket/picnic table. Items you may want to bring are loppers, clippers, weedeater, gloves, water.

After we can play some wolf, or doubles...... PM me if you interested. Where you at Redan Randy?

Thanks for any support!

Hole 13 got a haircut and shave today with the help of the Animal, Thanks for helping me out! Shes very happy!
Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Postby Jay » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Holes 14 and 15 had a haircut & a shave over the last two days! Also cleaned 11D. Thanks to animal and smitty for the help!
Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Postby vansmith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Jay wrote:Holes 14 and 15 had a haircut & a shave over the last two days! Also cleaned 11D. Thanks to animal and smitty for the help!

The course looks great you guys! Thanks so much for the hard work!
vansmith
Barney

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks to Jason Bradshaw and Al Sandidge for helping to clear the new growth in front of Tee 18!

Big thanks to Steve Nelson AKA "The Animal" for his continued hard work on the course over the last couple of weeks. Work included a new 4 uphill tee, erosion control on tee 10, 12's am tee pad, 12's pro tee pad in place, and tee 17 has an awesome new look as well. Pls thank these hard workers when you see them!

Every hole has had some course love except for #16, which is going to happen today. The OB lines for 14/15 will be in place NLT Saturday afternoon for the tourney.
Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Return to Sequoyah Park