5TH ANNUAL PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 17 2012

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

5TH ANNUAL PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 17 2012

Postby BATMAN11348 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 am

The 5th Annual Pam B Childs will be on November 17 2012 at the International Disc Golf Center
It will be a Charity event benefiting The RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES OF AUGUSTA
C-TIER PDGA CHARITY ENDOWMENT
Presented by Team Monkey Dust Productions , Augusta Disc Golf Assoc. Innova Champion Discs and IDGC.
The Ronald McDonald House is a place where families of children in the hospital can have a safe comfortable place to stay and eat and not have to worry about those things breaking the pocketbooks. My family has used their services in the past when my grandson was in the hospital for open heart surgery and it was a blessing to know you didnt have to worry. Collin just turned 4 this year and is doing great after hopefilly having his last surgery this year. So please help me repay them by supporting this event in any way you can.Donations of CTP prizes, raffle items, auction items, tee sign sponsor memorials or good ole cash are welcomed......

This year we are doing something a little different with the entry as we have a sponsor form to help you pay your entry fee. You can ask your friends, co-workers and family to help you with your entry by donating to the Ronald McDonald House. With each $10 of donation you will receive a raffle ticket, so the more money you get donated the more raffle tickets you will receive. We will again be asking for you to bring a new toy to give to RMDHC as Christmas is just around the corner.

All players will receive players packages of disc and lunch and whatever we can get else....

: $35 for all AM DIVISIONS PLUS TOY
:$65 FOR OPEN DIVISIONS WITH $30 + GOING TO PAYOUT PLUS TOY

Tee signs $20
Cfr Discs are $20
I will combo both for $35
I AM NOT CRAZY...JUST A LITTLE BATTY
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Re: 5TH ANNUAL PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 17 2012

Postby BATMAN11348 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 am

PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT
NOVEMBER 17, 2012

PLAYER ________________________________________________
PDGA # _________________________________________________

DIVISION: _______________________________________________

PLEASE HELP SPONSOR ME IN THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT. ENTRY FEE IS $35 & FOR EVERY $10 DONATION I GET 1 RAFFLE TICKET.

1. _____________________________________________________
2. _____________________________________________________
3. _____________________________________________________
4. _____________________________________________________
5. _____________________________________________________
6. _____________________________________________________
7. _____________________________________________________
8. _____________________________________________________
9. _____________________________________________________
10. _____________________________________________________
11. _____________________________________________________
12. _____________________________________________________
13. _____________________________________________________
14. _____________________________________________________
15. _____________________________________________________

REMEMBER THIS EVENT WILL BENEFIT RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES OF AUGUSTA !!!!!
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 am

I hopw to see as many of you there that can make it, please spread the word. . Plese use the form above if you can print it . Thank you .
Any questions please contact me at 706-513-5610 or BATTY8662@MSN.COM
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 am

There maybe some confussion as to the player sponsor sheet and why we are doing this . I will try to answer that. If you go to the event page at http://www.csradiscgolf.com/pam-b-childs-memorial/ you can print out a sponsor sheet. You can then ask friends ,family co-workers etc... to sponsor you for tournament. This does a couple of things, !st off it gets you talking about the Ronald McDonald hou
se of Augusta and what it means for families of sick children. 2nd it brings to light the fact that disc golfers do good in our communities, and are willing to go to different cities and help with their charity events cause we are a disc golf family. And best of all if you get someone else to sponsor your entry fee you will have money to buy disc , bid on items that are up for auctions, or add money to entry to receive more raffle tickets. So print out your players sponsor form and I will see you on the 17th at IDGC.....
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:40 am

The Augusta Disc Golf Assocation will be cooking lunch of BAR-B-QUE &hot dogs along with me making some beans i call FREAK BROTHER BEANS , plus other sides.. McDonalds will be providing breakfast biscuits, coke and pepsi will be donating drinks. All of this will be included as part of players package.

If you havent made it to this event before please make sure you do so this year, we have some great items up for auction along with some great raffle items.
We have a queen size SERTA FAIRBURY PILLOW TOP we are auctiong off the bid is at $375 right now it is retail at $999.

ALL players are asked to make a donation of $35 plus new unwrapped toy and will receive a players package of dx disc, up grade disc for difference in price, breakfast, lunch and raffle tickets and CTP'S . Players playing in pro division will pay $30 more that will go towards payout for them.

I still have tee signs for $20, CFR for $20 or both for $35 . If you want to make a donation you can paypal me at BATTY8662@MSN.COM send as a gift and save me paypal cost.

Any questions batty8662@msn.com or 706-513-5610
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 am

Hey everybody!! It's that time of year again for GIVING and for being THANKFUL. I know i have a lot of things and people to be thankful for this year, God, my family, my pal Clunck and all my friends! The year didn't start off too good though. My truck was stolen and they took allllll my disc golf life. That, coupled with some other personal issues made me not very interested in disc golfing anymore. Then, KEITH JOHNSON stepped up and sent me a box of 32 brand new Innova discs, all syles and 5 cfr's out of the kindness of his heart! Thanks to KEITH, i got up and kept playing this year and onward. It shows how going out of your way to help can go a long way, thanks again, KEITH!!

That's a big reason why i'm thankful, now i want to ask a favor from all my ATL disc golf brothers and sisters. Please do what you can to help BATMAN and RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE. This is the 5th annual PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL and he needs to raise more money each year. Especially if you can't make the tourney, send 35 bucks for a tee sign and cfr disc. Or just send a donation via paypal or check(early this week) or send it there with me. Even if it's just 10 bucks. If it wasn't for BATMAN'S SUPER SPERM we wouldn't have the BEST PLAYER IN GEORGIA, so help him out, PLEASE!!

To make it easier to donate, just post here or pm me the pledge you wanna donate (10 dollar min.) and i will put up that money til you can get it to me if you can't make it. Easy, just let me know!!

As for the tourney, you can't beat 35 bucks with a players pack, killer free lunch and the chance to play at DISCNEYLAND. It's a no-brainer, come out next Saturday and SUPPORT!!

THANK YOU!!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 am

I knew before even clicking on the links that your post wasn't really heartfelt, but it does have a good message to help others buried in it somewhere. :mrgreen:
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby Redan Randy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 am

No, it was meant and heartfelt. You gave when there was a lot of taking going on in my life. So my point was to let us all know that by us giving a little to RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE through this tourney, will go a long way. The links are there because i prefer a comedy over a drama any day! Now, off to God's Country and some Pnut dubs!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:02 pm

It really did seem sincere until I checked out the hyperlinks. Either way, I wouldn't feel too bad. Did you see the link for Batman? I'd say yours was more flattering.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby BATMAN11348 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

I didn't think anything about hyperlinks till I read Greg comments. I would agree Keith's are more flattering. Great job Redan randy.
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm

I knew REdan would not have anything but comedy behind it and I know he meant what he wrote, because that's not how he usually is.

I was letting him know that I understood the message AND the comedy he imparted.If anything he ever did REALLY bothered me, believe me, he would have seen nothing but a Nelson from the Simpson's from me when he relayed his story, but REdan and I have this internet understanding that transcends actually talking to each other. :mrgreen:

That's why I added the smiley before - so he would know that I knew. :lol:

My check is in the mail along with the T-sign and program info for the 4 people to be remembered.

Keep up the GREAT work Paul - I hope you raise tons of money for the RMDCH.

I also look forward to REdan keeping up his good work in posting!

Keith
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby Redan Randy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Well good thing you only have 2 hole sixes to sponsor, since we aren't playing hole six on Ed. So far, i have a total of 0 pm pledges, so i hope they are rolling in to Batman. I might have to call some others out for some last minute donations....
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:15 am

Thank you Atlanta guys who made it to the tournament !!!! Without all of your support I would not have been able to raise $1000 more then last year raising over $4600 this year.

Congrats to Matt Dollar for bringing home the Cam Todd painting and DISC STALKER trophy disc for his 1st place in Open! TMD!!!!

Congrats to Randy Tedder for winning Intermedite , he will be sporting his champion hat and sweet DISC STALKER trophy disc, and congrats to Micky for not getting caught.....

Thank you to Bob Pressley , Keith Johnson , Nathan Skinner for your support ! Nathan did a great job with the trophy disc thank you DISC STALKER!

SAME TIME NEXT YEAR HOPE THOSE WHO CAME THIS YEAR WILL BRING A FRIEND NEXT YEAR!!!!
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments