Central Park Fund Raiser 11/21

Forsyth County - Cumming, Ga

Moderators: WC, ADGO BOD

Central Park Fund Raiser 11/21

Postby Dale H » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 am

Posting from Dave Kenney's Email -- Not Just for the Locals -- Come out and enjoy three challenging new holes!

Dear Forsyth County Disc Golf Club Member:

On November 21st, we are having a fund-raiser tournament at Central Park highlighting the new layout. We need your support. The club rarely asks much of those that play at the park; we need everyone to step up and show some support of our course and play this event. The money raised will go towards new pads for the course. The new rubber pads will be properly installed to maximize, level, sturdy, properly draining teeing areas for our course. Our goal is to raise enough money to purchase materials needed to properly install 27 red pads. I know times are tough. If you cannot attend, please sponsor a tee sign or make a donation.

Additionally, we need new disc golf items for donations for CTPs and raffle items for the tournament. Please give these items to me, Wes, or Dave Kenney in the coming days. Wes or I will be out at doubles to accept donations and registrations (doubles start at 4 on Sundays until daylight savings time ends, and then they start at 1). We will likely have a big work day one Saturday before the tournament to put some finishing touches on the new layout - we need as many members to show up as possible. An e-mail concerning time and date of workday should be forthcoming soon.

We need the local crowd to show up in force to make this fund-raising event a success. I hope that you will make an effort to be there or support our efforts in some fashion. Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing everyone there. We are hoping to cook out between rounds, so it should be a fun and casual atmosphere to hang out with some friends and play some disc golf. I am fairly certain that we will have a decent Juniors division and hopefully a women's division. So sign up the ladies and kids - it'll give them a little bit of a tournament experience.

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Dave Kenney
678-386-5748
Dale H
DX Plastic

Return to Central Park