Work Day 10-16

Forsyth County - Cumming, Ga

Moderators: WC, ADGO BOD

Work Day 10-16

Postby nixonrocks » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 am

Copied from an Email from Dave Kenny...

Hi all, if you have not seen the progress that's been made on the new holes, you are going to be pleasantly surprised...
We are going to have a cleanup day on Saturday 10/16 to make the final push and finish the new holes...
The anchors are in, we just need to complete the fine tuning and we'll be able to put the new and revised holes 7-10 in play...

We will need all the help we can get... Please meet back by the old BMX track area at 8:30 - 9:00....

I am really impressed with the progress that's been made and I know you will be, too

This is a HUGE step forward in bringing phase one of the course redesign to completion... We need your help, this weekend.
Bring Rakes, Lawn mowers and your helping hands... We will be doing some finishing touches on the fairways, clearing cut limbs and raking the new tee pads.
Then we will be moving Tee Stones, Tee Signs, Pads and setting the baskets in place... The anchors are already in....

Thanks again, talk to you on Saturday... Bring a friend... We really need the support of the club, this Saturday...
Brett "Maverick" Nix

PDGA# 41831

Maverick@Mobyinthemorning.com
nixonrocks
DX Plastic

Re: Work Day 10-16

Postby Funky Bobby J » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 am

We really need to get a good turnout for these - please swing by if you can. We need to get the place in shape for our tournament. It looks like we will get to play some of the new layout for dubs on Sunday - 18 mixed.
Living in the United States where the hottest European import is Plutocracy...
Funky Bobby J
Star Plastic

Re: Work Day 10-16

Postby Corndawg13 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:15 pm

A lot of progress has definiley been made and a nice turnout this SATURDAY MORNING can put a mark on the course for sure! Come on out ADGO members!!! I mean really, if you are not working in the morning, then get up and come to CP!!! I will be there again this afternnon with Dave, and Saturday morning!
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

Forsyth County Disc Golf Organization President
http://www.facebook.com/FCDGO
COME TO CP DUBS SUNDAYS AT 2!!!

If I don't respond to a post in due time, please message me on Facebook or call/text me, thanks!
Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Return to Central Park