Perkerson League

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Perkerson League

Postby jritger » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 pm

is looking for someone to run it

I don't have time to run any type of action at Perkerson this year (new baby coming in March). If somebody is willing to run it, I'll help you. The format we've run the league in the past 4 years fit the PDGA leagues exactly, so I've already got everything you need to hit the ground running.
jritger

Re: Perkerson League

Postby Bootsie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 pm

don't worry everybody wills is still in affect on wednesday. averaging no less then 12 a week. good pay talent is not that strong anymore so its really anybody can win. i'm trying to veto the 1 dollar course fund cause screw paying the park do the mexicans pay to play basketball hell no. that's why i pay taxes. then it makes the ace fund go up a lot getting more players. really the only doubles going strong right now are wills perkerson and alexander and 2 out of the 3 are on the same night. weak sauce
Bootsie
Pro Plastic

Re: Perkerson League

Postby Lewis » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 am

Bootsie wrote:really the only doubles going strong right now are wills perkerson and alexander and 2 out of the 3 are on the same night. weak sauce

Not to poach on Perkerson's thread, but Oregon Park's Thursday doubles is still doing fine. We're also ironing out plans to run a PDGA singles league on Tuesday nights. So there's another weeknight for you. :)
Lewis
Champion Plastic

Return to Atlanta Area PDGA Disc Golf Leagues