CANE CREEK CHALLENGE

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

CANE CREEK CHALLENGE

Postby chaincrusher » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:01 am

Hey guys,
We are having a C tier tourney up in Cookeville, TN. Labor Day Weekend. I tried to post our flyer but couldn't get it to post. So all the info. is on our D-Board at http://canecreek.proboards40.com/index.cgi

It would cool to see some Atlanta players up our way. Also a big thanks goes out to Greg at Primo Plastics for his sponsorship.

Hope to see some of ya there.
chaincrusher
Barney

Flyer

Postby Mike D » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:13 am

Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby dgjunky27 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:00 pm

Hey Greaseman thanks for sponsoring our tourney again. It's nice to know that I've got my old Atlanta buddies to helpout an old Redan local on his PDGA event. Much appreciative for your kindness. Also, we have fundraiser disc for sale from DiscCraft and they are REALLY SWEET and only $20.00's. You can visit our website to see what they look like. Mike D. thanks for putting the flyer on here for us. When are you going to venture up my way and play my home course that I designed? It's only and hour and a half from Chattanooga. EuroRandy and Clunk came up last year and had a blast. If you don't know who this is, this is your old buddy Joe Edmonds. Hope to see some of you there. :D
dgjunky27
Barney

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments