Monty Notes April 11 2012

Jasper County - Monticello, Ga

Moderators: luke, ADGO BOD

Monty Notes April 11 2012

Postby luke » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 pm

WORK DONE: The growth at the Monty this spring has gotten crazy. The amount of work that represents for me-wow! So thanks to Brian Benton, who came out yesterday and brought his sprayers with him. We sprayed 15 holes, some of them extensively (like 13, and 14, and 15...). I'm not a giant fan of using brush killer, but sometimes we wouldn't have a playable course without it. Give it two weeks, and I'll come back and clip/mow what's left.

SUMMER TOURNAMENT LAYOUT? I'm working on it already, and considering 20 or so holes due to winter tournament turnout (72). This will be easy to do, just not sure how yet. Depends on the amount of help I get between now and (insert date of Monty Dubs XI).

THE TRAILERS ARE GONE! THE TRAILERS ARE GONE!
Unfortunately, the trailer with the Monty mural on it is gone as of this week. No one seems to know who took it or where it went. Without it, the Trailer hole just isn't, well, the Trailer hole. I'm wanting to put some sort of construction on the hole in/near the spot of the painted trailer. If you have suggestions, let me know.
luke
Star Plastic

Re: Monty Notes April 11 2012

Postby Funky Bobby J » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 am

I am sure ERP can donate one
Living in the United States where the hottest European import is Plutocracy...
Funky Bobby J
Star Plastic

Return to The Monty