LOST BAG TAG- WHAT TO DO?

Gwinnett County - Snellville, Ga

Moderators: Can't Hit Open Putts, ADGO BOD

LOST BAG TAG- WHAT TO DO?

Postby adsnell2004 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello all. This is my first league, and I must say it was a very fun time! I didn't have a bag yet to carry all my stuff, and in the meantime hauling all of my discs by hand, I lost my bag tag shortly after I received it. I was bummed out and felt like an idiot for losing it so quick, but what can you do?!...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of how I could get a replacement. Any answer is a good one at this point. I am not really sure of the significance of the tag as of yet, but I don't want to look like an idiot next week when I have to tell everyone I lost it...

Thanks again!

Adsnell2004@yahoo.com
adsnell2004
Barney

Re: LOST BAG TAG- WHAT TO DO?

Postby Ed The Cannon Jacob » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

No problem, what number tag was it? i may still have a matching number from season one you can use. If i dont i can contact the parks department and get another one ordered for you.
Thanks.
Ed
Ed The Cannon Jacob
Barney

Postby Redan Randy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 am

adsnell2004 wrote:but what can you do?!...

Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby adsnell2004 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Ed The Cannon Jacob wrote:No problem, what number tag was it? i may still have a matching number from season one you can use. If i dont i can contact the parks department and get another one ordered for you.
Thanks.
Ed

#8. Thanks a lot! That would be great! I'll probably end up needing the season 3 tag down the line once they get exchanged. If you could email me that I would appriciate it very much.

Thank you again!
:) :) :D :D
adsnell2004
Barney

Postby grease » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Will midgets be allowed in on the tag action next year? Will you treat them like everyone else and give them 1/2 sized tags? BASTARDS!
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Return to Lenora Park